Thursday, May 28, 2015

Upcoming Fundraisers




Hi! I will be at Greenwood Elementary this Saturday, May 30 from 9am-noon, at the Yard Sale for Africa. I will set up my Water for Water for Africa stand and be in charge of the bake sale!


I am very excited for our  fundraiser next week, on June 4 at Stoup Brewing in Ballard. You can visit me there at my stand from 5-7, and Stoup will donate $1 per pint sold.



Summer is almost here, send me an email if you want to set up water stands with me after school gets out. It's really fun and we can help a whole village get access to clean water, which feels really good!

I am working on more fundraisers around Phinney Ridge, I'll tell you all about them when I get more details. Also, I don't want to spoil the surpise!!





No comments:

Post a Comment