Monday, June 29, 2015

June Updates and Charity Fun

I've have been busy working on my charity,and I've had lots fun.

My friend Anily and I washed some cars to raise some money for Josie's Well.


We made some friends at Umpqua Bank who shared some information about my project and collected donations from their customers.


The people at the Greenwood car show were very nice to let us have a stand, where we sold Otter Pops and collected more donations.


With donations and pledges from donors, we are already almost two thirds of the way to funding our well!!!

Thank you everyone who has donated. You can donate through my blog through the PayPal button on the right, just be sure to include "Josies Well" in your note to Water Access Now.

I have another fundraiser coming up soon. I'll post another entry to tell you about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment